Equine Unlimited's Youth Camp is geared for children age 7 and older. Each session gives horse loving boys and girls a chance to spend plenty of time with these wonderful animals. Campers are divided into groups, based on their ability, to provide riders with activities appropriate to their skill levels. In addition, campers learn to safely groom, tack up and care for the horse or pony assigned to them. The day also includes activities that promote good horsemanship, as well as craft projects and swimming.
Summer Day Camp Includes:
- Daily riding lessons
- Horse safety & care
- Tack & Equipment care
- Grooming & haltering
- Saddling and bridling
- Equine veterinary medicine
- Shoeing and hoof care
- Craft projects
- Swimming in the afternoon
- Continental breakfast, snack, drinks and lunch*
- Helmets are provided
What to bring:
- Jeans are required
- Boots are required (This is a safety issue, as we don't want your child's foot to slip through the stirrup. Most boots work well, as long as they go above the ankle and have a small heel. Please no high-heeled boots)
- Swim suit & Towel
- Sunscreen & Hat
- Shorts may be worn in the afternoon
- Each session runs Monday through Friday
- 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (aftercare is available until 6:00 pm for an additional fee of $10.00/hour)
- Children ages 7 and older
- $375.00 per session
*If your child has special dietary needs, you're welcome to send a special lunch and/or snacks with him/her each day.
Youth Campers - don't forget to sign up for the Summer Camp Sleepover!! Equine Unlimited, Inc. is hosting a sleepover on Friday, June 14th. The sleepover starts at 5:00 pm on Friday and includes a BBQ dinner and tons of fun. Morning pickup is at 9:00 am, after a continental breakfast. All youth campers, from any 2013 summer session are welcome. The fee for the sleepover is $65.oo and can be paid by check or by PayPal on the Enrollment & Forms page (Youth Camp PayPal Box at the bottom of the page). After care is available from 3:00 pm (the end of regular camp) to 5:00 pm (the start of the sleepover) at $10.00/per hour.
The June 24 - 28 (Youth Camp) is full. All other camps are still open for registration. Our camps are going to be a lot of fun...don't miss out, register today!!
Click here for: