Horse Camp Enrollment & Forms:
Thank you for choosing an Equine Unlimited Inc. Horse Day Camp. We look forward to making new friends and welcoming back old ones! To enroll your child in a horse camp, please follow the steps below:
- Complete an Equine Unlimited Inc. Liability Release Form (This is a PDF fillable form. Please complete online and then print out, sign and mail):
Equine Unlimited Liability Release Form
- Complete a Camp Registration Form (This is a PDF fillable form. Please complete online and then print out, sign and mail):
Camp Registration Form
- If you are interested in child care after camp please complete a Extended Day Care Form (This is a PDF fillable form. Please complete online and then print out, sign and mail):
Kiddie Camp (Ages 4-6) or Youth Camp (Ages 7+)
- Reserve your spot by mailing all completed/signed forms and your non-refundable deposit to: Equine Unlimited Inc., 3984 Green Valley Road, Rescue, CA 95672 ($50.00 non-refundable deposit for Kiddie Camp & $75.00 non-refundable deposit for Youth Camp)
- If you are paying by Cash or Check, final payment is due at registration (the first day of camp)
- Don't forget to add the Camp date on all of your forms and deposit, so we know which camp your child will be attending.
We cannot process credit card payments at the ranch or by phone. If you would like to pay by credit card, please use the PayPal option below.
- You can use the PayPal option for your Horse Camp deposit and/or full payment. Please include your name, phone number, and the camp dates where indicated.
- If you use PayPal for payment, don't forget to complete and mail in the Liability Release Form and the Camp Registration Form, to reserve your space.
- For PayPal users, final payment is due one week prior to registration (the first day of camp).
If you need help registering for camp or have any questions, please feel free to call Val at
(916) 835-9009 or send her an email at: email@example.com
Equine Unlimited's forms are in a PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view, fill out and print them. If you're unsure if you have Adobe Reader on your computer, click on a form and see if you can view it. If you need to download a FREE copy of the Adobe Reader, please click on the button below.
Please click here for more information: